FAVORITE MBA PROGRAM
California Institute of Advanced Management
CIAM is a 501c(3) Nonprofit University dedicated to bridging the gap between education and application. Our MBA in Executive Management and Entrepreneurship is designed to help students earn real business experience to not only succeed, but thrive.
Completion of the CIAM MBA program requires 11-months of full-time study, taking two classes per term. A 22-month option is also available for part-time students taking 1 class per term. Year-round rolling admissions, 6 terms per year with 7-week terms, and max enrollment per course at 20 students.
Established in 2011, CIAM was founded by on the belief that business education should be directly applicable to a student’s career and future, not detached from the real world. Studying business should prepare you for the tough challenges in leadership and the workforce, but the truth is, the old classroom education model only does so much. This is why we have developed our MBA program so students can gain valuable hands-on experience with up to a dozen real companies in various industries as part of their coursework, to provide a wide range and depth of experience while in school.
Facts and Figures:
• Accreditation: Accredited Member, ACICS; Candidate for Accreditation, WSCUC (WASC)
• Availability: Online & On-Campus
• Program Length: 11-Months (Full-time), 22-Months (Part-time)
• Total Tuition (In-State & Out-of-State): 20,000 USD
• Financial Aid: Yes, for those who qualify.
• International Financial Aid: Yes, for those who qualify.
• Scholarships Available: Yes
• Nonprofit: Yes
• Class Sizes: Small, max 20 per Class
• Textbooks: Free
For a complete list of courses and more detailed information, please visit www.ciam.edu or contact us at (626) 350-1500.